Thursday, May 18, 2006

Most Wanted

Well, the early reviews are in on the glasses, and the first two were just fine. It was the third, from my mom, that was the most disturbing.

Her: "You look like you should be on the wall at the post office."
Me: "Huh?"
Her: "You look like a serial killer."
Me: "Oh."

Needless to say, not the look I was going for. Also, I'm just hoping that no serial killing occurs in the greater Chapel Hill area for fear that I will immediately become a prime suspect. On the upside, when pushed, Mom eventually conceded that I looked like a good-looking serial killer. Thanks, Mom.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally think that your picture makes you look like Andrew Dice Clay's character in One Night at McCool's! The Dice Man plays both brothers actually, and it's the second brother, Elmo, that you resemble in the specs. All you need is a white shirt, black tie, and a shotgun! You'll look just like him.

I also think you should post the pic here if you can for others to chime in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home