Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Can't Stop Believing This Coincidence

So today, I'm going into the gym with my iPod already plugged into my ears and music playing, in this particular case, Journey's "Don't Stop Believing."

But when I walk in to scan my card, I usually pause the iPod because the girl behind the desk usually makes brief Hey-How-Ya-Doin' small talk. And when I hit pause on the iPod, I still hear "Don't Stop Believing."

Freaked out that Steve Perry has taken over my brain, I freeze up briefly with an alarmed look in my eyes until I realize that the very same song is playing over the gym's speaker system, in roughly the same part of the song I just paused. Upon recovering, I embraced the coincidence with Open Arms and went back to Faithfully enjoying my iPod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home