Thursday, September 21, 2006

Drug-Crazed

Drugs are always a hot-button issue, but tell me, who looks crazier here: The guy who wrote a letter to the editor of the MetroWest Daily News saying that God said in the bible that reefer is a-okay, or the U.S. House, which passed a bill saying that teachers can strip search students "on the flimsiest of pretexts" as the article puts it?

(Hint: The answer is not "the guy who wrote the letter.")

So you're telling me that in a country where it seems we have (at least) weekly news reports about some horny (and often gross) 40-year-old teacher having sex with a 14-year-old boy, we're now making it easier for these teachers to have an excuse for getting in kids pants?

Excuse me, ma'am. Could you stop blowing that boy?

Oh, I'm not blowing him, Officer. I'm just, uh, um, making sure this isn't a crack pipe.

What could possibly go wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home