Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I suck, but here's how I make it up to you

Yes, it's been months and months. I don't know if anyone even bothers to come here anymore. But if you do, here is your reward:

The world's smallest bodybuilder. He's 2-foot-9 and from India, and apparently he can lift 9 kg dumbells! (Sure, that doesn't sound like much, but it's the metric system! That's probably what, like 4,000 pounds American?)

The guy is 19 years old and, judging by one of the other pictures in the article, roughly the size of a cricket bat. (Again, just like kilograms, this does not make sense to my American readers. A cricket bat is not some weird hybrid of chirpy bloodsucker, but rather a big paddle used to hit something or other in a sport of some kind. See? How much clearer can it get? You're welcome.)

Also, he says he wants to travel the world and "to perform in London with my idol, Jazzy-B." You know, whoever that is.

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I could still take him.

Glad you're back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home