Monday, December 20, 2004

More Sweet, Sweet Vindication

The last post was about my vindication, via science, for being a pack rat. This one's even sweeter. As you might recall, I recently had a nightmare travel experience.

Well, vindication arrived this morning in the form of a letter from some dude named Fred B. Murchison at U.S. Airways. I had written them an angry letter after returning from the dreaded Bloomington trip, expecting to get nothing but a nice warm glass of shut the fuck up in return. After all, this airline is bankrupt - why would they refund my money?

The answer is, they didn't. But, they did give me a $50 voucher for the next time I fly U.S. Airways. Which could be soon. I mean, we're currently rocking a day-time temp of 26 degrees here in Chapel Hill, so it can't be that long 'til hell frezes over.

In summary, U.S. Airways = bad (but not as bad as they were before they sent me money); angry letters = good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home