Thursday, February 24, 2005

Lisa Leads Me to Link reLentlessly

I’m all about links today. Let that be known. So if you’re looking for endless streams of witty remarks … oh, well, I guess there’ll be a few. But mostly links.

First, we must thank Lisa for sending this one, Tar Heel Hip-Hop. Go play Track 12, seriously. Where else will you find lyrics like:

Jackie Man-u-el / you be doin’ it well

or

Let’s hook up at Players / Drink some Holy Grails
A couple pale ales / she’ll be shakin’ her tail


It’s way off the charts as far as unintentional comedy. Now to intentional comedy. Or at least intentional cleverness. This is clearly the most sexually clever ad of all time. In fact, it’s making me a little sad I have a laptop, with one of these stupid touchpads. Let’s move on.

I know I’ve talked about this before, and I promise, I really have nothing against the place, but the Ikea nuts are at it again.

Things get even less normal in outer space, where Saturn has its own Death Star. That’s pretty sweet.

And finally, everybody’s favorite little newsmaker/video slut, Paris Hilton, let her PDA get hacked and now her entire phone book is online! There are some questionable entries in there, like “Fux, Connor.” So is that the dude’s name, or, um, oh nevermind. And who is “Egplant dike ass”? And, more importantly, does she know that’s her name in Paris’ phone book?

Well, I’m done here, so the only real question left is who do I call first, Anna Kournikova or former Guns n’ Roses drummer Matt Sorum? (Are you kidding me – Matt f@%$* Sorum???).

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for spreading the word!

Lisa

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or would TarHeel (cq) Hip Hop be a hit song if LFO made it. The lines in this aren't nearly as cheesy as the Abercrombie and Fitch song that did so well. And if you don't know the song I'm speaking off, you're the loser, not me. I'm anonymous, but my friends call me Bret.

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

evan- i am fairly disappointed. I just tried to set up a 3-way with me christina aguilera and lindsay lohan and the #'s didn't work. at least i don't think they did unless lindsay's answering machine consisting of a guy burping and saying he is a slut. did you see the breaking news on the side of the death star article: gay men read maps like women. they go on to say that apparently gay men act like men in some cases and women in others. who knew?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home